Description: Cultural competencies are essential when interpreting between people of varying cultures within human sexuality settings. It is important to recognize how cultural differences impact the interpreting needs. This webshop provides an overview of human sexuality and body autonomy. It also discusses ways people engage and connection in various types of relationships and the importance of understanding differing intimate experiences.
After this webshop participants will be able to:
- Define Human Sexuality and have a greater understanding of what sexuality is.
- Explore how consent and body autonomy can lead to more open conversations about pleasure.
- Reflect on how human sexuality interplays with interpreting work.
This webshop will require about 90 minutes of work. You must invest at least 75 minutes or more. There are no set meeting times. All work must be completed by 11:59pm on May 31.
Our webshops and modules are offered through Canvas, an online learning management system.
- You must have high-speed internet access and a tablet or computer that supports:
- Ability to work online and type or video record discussion posts.
- Ability to record videos.
- Ability to upload videos to YouTube for sharing with others in Canvas.
- Ability to access streamed video content.
Access to this module is free.
Our Self-Directed modules and webshops are offered on demand once opened. Enrollment will remain open until May 31st.
All our self-directed tracks are open enrollment which means it is not limited to a specific number of participants.
Forgot your password? Click here to reset
Please note: This webshop requires at least 75 minutes of work and must be completed by May 31st.
To be eligible for CEUs you must complete the pre-assessment, watch all the videos, complete self-reflection activities and quizzes, and complete the post-assessment by 11:59pm on May 31.
St. Catherine University is a RID-approved CMP sponsor. This webshop is approved for .15 professional studies CEUs.
CEUs will be posted by June 16, 2023.